noun(in phrase the whole caboodle or the whole kit and caboodle) • informal
- The whole number or quantity of people or things in question.More example sentences
- Ah yes, I love cartoons, animation, the whole kit and caboodle.
- Yes, it's a truly woeful collection that for some reason my mother decided to ship over to me here, the whole kit and caboodle.
- The first floor is accessory heaven, bags, sunglasses, scarves, the whole kit and caboodle.
More definitions of caboodleDefinition of caboodle in:
- The British & World English dictionary