noun (plural cache-sexes pronunc. same)
- A covering for a person’s genitals, typically worn by erotic dancers or tribal peoples.More example sentences
- They wore nothing but their belts and cache-sexes of dried palm leaves.
- Although today, fiber cache-sexes have almost entirely disappeared, traditions using similar techniques survived in West Africa into the twentieth century.
- Breasts were trapped in little cache-sexe lace tops or bras, although that is probably too conventional a term to describe a pair of sheer triangles.
1920s: from French, from cacher 'to hide' and sexe 'genitals'.
More definitions of cache-sexeDefinition of cache-sexe in:
- The British & World English dictionary