- The soft-bodied, aquatic larva of a caddisfly, often used as fishing bait.More example sentences
- Eurasian dippers usually feed on the larvae of aquatic insects like caddis worms and beetles.
- Or you may have a lot of red mites or caddis worms in your pond - they love to eat amphibian eggs.
- We could fish for tiddlers or caddis worms, paddle or swim, make camps or bird watch - the fields were ours.
More definitions of caddis wormDefinition of caddis worm in:
- The British & World English dictionary