- 1Coffee with milk.More example sentences
- Available beverages include hot coffee, espresso, milk coffee; macchiato, cafe au lait, mochachino, and mocha, as well as ice tea, ice tea with lemon, ice tea Thai style and healthy fruit juices.
- Foremost in this group is coffee, plain and simple, and all its derivative forms: lattes, espresso, cappuccino, pousse-café, café au lait, Irish coffee, and so many more delights.
- His favorite breakfast consisted of bread, butter, jam, and café au lait (milk coffee), which he would quietly eat at that table, as he faced toward the sunrise.
- 1.1The light brown color of this: [as modifier]: smooth café au lait skinMore example sentences
- With her long, dark brown hair, cafe au lait skin, and big, dark eyes, my daughter looks more like her grandmother than like me.
- His inquisitive eyes didn't miss a thing as he took note of her silky, straight dark brown hair, her glassy brown eyes, her café au lait skin tone, and the hint of her dimples as she smiled at him.
- Sporty looks were attractive, too, in cafe au lait and dark brown leather shorts outfits with turned-up sleeves on the blouses, or skirt suits.
More definitions of café au laitDefinition of café au lait in:
- The British & World English dictionary