Definition of calendula in English:
A Mediterranean plant of a genus that includes the common (or pot) marigold.
- Genus Calendula, family Compositae
- The calendula or pot marigold is a symbol of sunny days with good health, joy, and affection.
- These include sweet peas. calendulas, poppies and larkspur.
- Keep an eye out for them on clematis, calendulas, chrysanthemums and zinnias.
Definition of calendula in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan