Definition of calendula in English:
A Mediterranean plant of a genus that includes the common (or pot) marigold.
- Genus Calendula, family Compositae
- The calendula or pot marigold is a symbol of sunny days with good health, joy, and affection.
- These include sweet peas. calendulas, poppies and larkspur.
- Keep an eye out for them on clematis, calendulas, chrysanthemums and zinnias.
Definition of calendula in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.