- (Of matter to be printed) in the right form and of good enough quality to be reproduced photographically onto a printing plate: camera-ready copyMore example sentences
- The Bulletin is not reproduced from camera-ready copy.
- Worse yet, in those days our typesetting equipment could not handle Hebrew fonts, and so they had to leave blank spaces in the camera-ready copy and then paste in Hebrew words that had been photocopied from the Victorian original.
- Authors nowadays produce their own as camera-ready copy or get someone else to do so.
More definitions of camera-readyDefinition of camera-ready in:
- The British & World English dictionary