- The way in which cameras are used in a movie or television program: discreet camerawork and underplayed actingMore example sentences
- But whilst wild pop videos often have completely hyperactive camerawork, films normally don't.
- Touch of Evil is a fascinating film noir, rich in its cast, camerawork and sound - all orchestrated by Orson Welles.
- There is some interesting camerawork in this film.
More definitions of cameraworkDefinition of camerawork in:
- The British & World English dictionary