Definition of camphor tree in English:
An eastern Asian tree that belongs to the laurel family and serves as the chief natural source of camphor.
- Cinnamomum camphora, family Lauraceae
- The most striking objects at the site, however, are the nine boat-shaped caskets, each carved from a single trunk of a camphor tree.
- You can see a camphor tree believed to be over 1,400 years old in the middle of the wall and have a cup of tea in a stall on the mountain.
- Dad encourages Satsuki and Mei to show their respect for the great camphor tree and the spirits it holds.
Definition of camphor tree in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan