- A place used for camping.More example sentences
- Retailers, hotels, holiday camps, campsites and caravan parks have all reported increased business.
- Sure, there is a sandy Mediterranean beach a few miles away, and campsites, restaurants and bars catering for families on holiday in the new century.
- If your budget is tight rent a safari-equipped vehicle, camp in recognised campsites and hire a guide when you feel that you need one.
More definitions of campsiteDefinition of campsite in:
- The British & World English dictionary