Relating to Cambridge (in England) or Cambridge University.
- In the nineteenth century, publishers cranked out endless streams of literary and semi-scientific ramblings by Oxonian and Cantabrigian dons with too much time on their hands.
- These are Cantabrigian stories, told with a firm awareness of a wider British backdrop.
A student or faculty member of Cambridge University.
- If you happen to be a fellow Bostonian or Cantabrigian, then get in touch with chapter President Ronan Wolfsdorf find out what we're up to.
- The group that has, for the last couple of years, straggled so far behind its Cantabrigian and Dunelmian (yes, it's a word) counterparts that we would consider ourselves lucky to choke on their dust.
- Lubenow adheres to a dry empiricism and rigorous abstention from overt theory which he deems appropriately Cantabrigian and Apostolic.
Words that rhyme with Cantabrigiancallipygian, Phrygian, Stygian
Definition of Cantabrigian in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.