(also • trademark Caplet)
- A coated oral medicinal tablet.More example sentences
- Do not store acetaminophen tablets (including caplets and gelcaps), capsules, or granules in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink, or in other damp places.
- Pills, powders, caplets, tablets, tinctures, oils and herb formulas can aid good health, but only if they're supplemental to a good diet.
- What's the difference between a tablet, a caplet and a geltab?
More definitions of capletDefinition of caplet in:
- The British & World English dictionary