- Put (information) in compact form; summarize.More example sentences
- For the purpose of this paper, a practitioner's view is taken to capsulize consolidation over the past 20 or so years.
- Though he was on the phone, he was very forceful in denying Mitchell the ability to use the host's standard strategy of capsulizing the guest's position in order to move a two-sided debate forward.
- As the December 25 Time capsulized it, ‘A sizable number of critics, from law professors to some of the Court's own members, have attacked the ruling as… politically motivated.’
More definitions of capsulizeDefinition of capsulize in:
- The British & World English dictionary