Capable of attracting and holding interest; charming: a captivating smile
More example sentences
- His children had apparently never seen anything more captivating.
- Upon close observation, you will find inspiration in each of the artist's captivating images.
- In contrast to the opening 45 minutes, the second period proved captivating.
- More example sentences
- To illustrate this thesis, Hanson captivatingly narrates the details of the marches and men lead by three generals: Epaminondas, William Sherman, and George Patton.
- These days, my skepticism about the current state of photography is mostly relegated to cameras which, despite being so captivatingly small, remain annoyingly enigmatic.
- Although North America abounds with excellent ski resorts, some of the most captivatingly beautiful ones offering slopes the envy of the world are in Switzerland.