1A building containing equipment for washing motor vehicles automatically.
- If the force is too great, a mirror may not fold out of harm's way, such as when a vehicle is in a car wash.
- It would have included a wide range of facilities, including round-the-clock jet washers, a car wash and garage shop.
- A single access road is planned from the A65 to be shared by the restaurant and a proposed car wash at a former filling station next door.
2An event, typically a fundraiser, in which motor vehicles are washed: the Teen Center will hold its third annual car wash on Saturday
More example sentences
- Crossmolina Fire Brigade annual charity car wash will be held on Saturday, December 11th on the Ballina Road.
- The grade 7 class held a car wash at the school fundraising event.
- The first event is a Coffee Morning and car wash at the scout hut.
For editors and proofreaders
Syllabification: car wash
Definition of car wash in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.