- A type of camping which involves driving rather than walking to a campsite: backpacking gear is lighter weight than gear intended for car campingMore example sentences
- The Turners began a guest and guide services operation on the wilderness site in 1926, during the golden age of dude ranching, before the advent of motels, car camping and Interstate highways.
- If car camping is in your mind, then tent weight is no issue.
- The difference between car camping and camping in a hammock for me is about 27 lbs.
More definitions of car campingDefinition of car camping in:
- The British & World English dictionary