- A natural or artificial process by which carbon dioxide is removed from the atmosphere and held in solid or liquid form.More example sentences
- Chris is interested in documenting what the potential is for carbon sequestration.
- The concept of "clean burn" should not be extended to include carbon sequestration.
- The same approach should apply to research on new low-carbon or non-carbon energies or carbon sequestration.
More definitions of carbon sequestrationDefinition of carbon sequestration in:
- The British & World English dictionary