- The initiation of cancer formation.More example sentences
- Chemoprevention of cancer aims to prevent, arrest, or reverse either the initiation phase of carcinogenesis or the progression of neoplastic cells to cancer.
- Thus, the association of reactive oxygen species both in carcinogenesis and in cancer progression has been shown in numerous investigations.
- An altered apoptotic response represents a pivotal feature of cancer, contributing to carcinogenesis and resistance to therapy.
More definitions of carcinogenesisDefinition of carcinogenesis in:
- The British & World English dictionary