- A square table for playing cards on, typically having legs that fold flat for storage.More example sentences
- The second floor consisted of mostly study rooms, and an entertainment room, where there was a pool table, a card table, and other games.
- A pack of cards appeared and, before anybody could protest, my father's folding card table with the green baize top had been set up.
- The group consists of two dressing bureaus, two pier tables, one card table, one worktable, and one sideboard.
More definitions of card tableDefinition of card table in:
- The British & World English dictionary