Definition of cardiology in English:
The branch of medicine that deals with diseases and abnormalities of the heart.
- Projects spanned a range of specialties - dermatology, psychiatry, respiratory medicine, cardiology, and oncology.
- The clinician programme on offer will include cardiology, oncology, neurology, urology and a wide range of other procedures.
- This article describes some of these applications in radiology and cardiology and discusses the potential of microbubbles for therapy.
- Example sentences
- The financial implications for general practice, drug budgets, pathology laboratories, and secondary sector preventive and classical cardiological services are huge.
- As requested by the referring physician, I made a thorough cardiological examination.
- Measuring plasma concentrations of brain natriuretic peptide has been advocated as a screening test that might reduce demands on cardiological services.
Words that rhyme with cardiologyanthropology, apology, archaeology (US archeology), astrology, biology, campanology, chronology, climatology, cosmology, craniology, criminology, dermatology, ecology, embryology, entomology, epidemiology, etymology, geology, gynaecology (US gynecology), haematology (US hematology), hagiology, horology, hydrology, iconology, ideology, immunology, iridology, kidology, meteorology, methodology, musicology, mythology, necrology, neurology, numerology, oncology, ontology, ophthalmology, ornithology, parasitology, pathology, pharmacology, phraseology, phrenology, physiology, psychology, radiology, reflexology, scatology, Scientology, seismology, semiology, sociology, symbology, tautology, technology, terminology, theology, topology, toxicology, urology, zoology • eulogy • energy • synergy • apogee • liturgy • lethargy
Definition of cardiology in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.