- Displaying kindness and concern for others: a caring and invaluable friendMore example sentences
- He was a caring person, a loving brother, a loyal friend and a wonderful son and grandson.
- We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another.
- You might catch her reading stories to a younger brother or sister and be warmed by the thought of this caring bond.
nounBack to top
- The work or practice of looking after those unable to care for themselves, especially sick and elderly people: [as modifier]: the caring professionsMore example sentences
- These are ALL highly skilled individuals who choose to go into a profession of caring.
- What I heard, and saw a little when the curtains were drawn back, was a moving culture of caring.
- In the last year there has been a significant increase in demand for some of the most acute areas of our caring.