- A soft slipper whose upper part is made of wool or thick cloth.More example sentences
- The next day his father Carlton, who was in the Merchant Navy, went to work in carpet slippers, the only footwear not destroyed.
- One of the new lads, bless his heart, eschewed the military regulation black, highly polished boots, and habitually turned up for parade in his carpet slippers.
- I picked up a new pair of trainers, some carpet slippers (the kitchen tiles are COLD in the morning) and a new winter jacket.
More definitions of carpet slipperDefinition of carpet slipper in:
- The British & World English dictionary