Definition of carryall in English:
1North American A large bag or case.
- ‘Back to cameras,’ Chastity said and slung her carryall on her shoulder as Brandon wrestled their suitcase to their brownstone.
- She was dressed all in black and had a canvas carryall over her shoulder.
- Don't take boxes, baskets, rod holdalls and big carryalls with you.
2.1US A large car or truck with seats facing each other along the sides.
- Different kinds of carriages, coaches, cabriolets, caroches, and carryalls were parked in rows, some of them currently being worked on by a dozen or so employees.
- The carryall moves the harvester to and from the Spice fields quickly which allows for faster production.
- These overtly workhorse carryalls will continue to attract many, especially those requiring genuine tough-going four-wheel-drive.
Definition of carryall in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan