- 1.1A class of medical procedures treated separately with regard to insurance coverage.More example sentences
- In the early days of carveouts, the medical profession watched them with a wary - if trusting - eye.
- Texas' NorthSTAR program is a managed care mental health carveout that serves Medicaid and medically indigent patients in Dallas and six adjacent counties.
- ‘I have had the opportunity to observe both public and for-profit managed care, especially when it comes to mental health carveouts,’ she said.
- 2The activity of effecting a carveout.More example sentences
- ‘Carveouts are here in full force,’ said Greenberg. ‘It's better to work with us than to make a statement that carveouts are bad and then just leave.’
- A 2 percentage point carveout of Social Security taxes to fund private accounts?
- In the spiral that operated in respect of WC [Workers' Compensation] carveout and related business, losses were inevitable year in, year out.