- A record of a person’s background or medical history kept by a doctor or social worker.More example sentences
- The chiropractor should first take a complete case history, including past medical history and any lifestyle factors (such as type of work or exercise) that might be affecting the patient's problem.
- A higher proportion of consultants now thought that including a summary of the case history in the consultant's letter was important.
- His duties included acquiring gross pathologic specimens to document medical conditions suffered by American soldiers along with the case history.
More definitions of case historyDefinition of case history in:
- The British & World English dictionary