Social work directly concerned with individuals, especially that involving a study of a person’s family history and personal circumstances.
- Direct action casework has brought victories in winning social benefits, fighting evictions, stopping deportations and winning back pay.
- I frequently hear privately the ideas on the importance of casework of many individuals, some of whom have a great passion for their subject matter.
- Mr. Hadzi assumed the casework for the family on December 2000.
- Example sentences
- At least nine caseworkers were fired, including a caseworker who was supposed to be visiting the family regularly,
- Without parents or caseworkers or probation officers or peers, they have to make peace with themselves.
- They have instituted what is called ‘soft touch’ policies, where caseworkers, unless specifically asked, will not tell even those people denied cash assistance that they may be eligible for other benefits.
Words that rhyme with caseworklacework
The decorative outer case protecting the workings of a complex mechanism such as an organ or harpsichord.
- This put intolerable strains on the casework, the string tension trying to pull the wrest plank closer to the soundboard.
- In addition, there may be a collection of more specialized tools that are related to a particular trade - a scrollsaw for someone who cuts intricate patterns or a heavy mortising machine for someone who does a lot of casework.
- We will have to restore all the mahogany casework and we will have to provide quite a lot of new pipes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan