- A person who is able to buy something, especially a property, without needing to take out a mortgage or loan to do so: low mortgage rates, an improving economy, and interest from investors and cash buyers also fueled salesMore example sentences
- He targeted cash buyers and those who had been offered the chance to buy council homes.
- The sensitivity of housing markets to tighter borrowing conditions depends on the amounts of fixed-rate or floating-rate mortgages, the number of cash buyers, and the preponderance of investors as opposed to owner-occupiers.
- The amount a private investor will pay for a property is often far more than an institution, as a private investor is often looking for a return that is better than cash - i.e. base rates as they are often cash buyers.
More definitions of cash buyerDefinition of cash buyer in:
- The British & World English dictionary