- A business, investment, or product that provides a steady income or profit: traditional cash cows like cars and VCRsMore example sentences
- With new competitors nibbling at local business, the old cash cow is starting to dry up.
- The ticket inspection regime is aimed at bolstering the finances of a system that serves as a cash cow for private companies, but has nothing to do with providing adequate services for commuters.
- ‘Everyone sees the SME market as the big cash cow that nobody has cracked yet,’ he said.
More definitions of cash cowDefinition of cash cow in:
- The British & World English dictionary