- A Neapolitan ice cream containing candied fruit and nuts.More example sentences
- To finish, my wife had a delicious chocolate and vanilla ice cream bombe at £3 and I chose cassata at £3.25-very good, but perhaps too much ice cream with not enough candied fruit that makes cassata so different.
- Also, the traditional cassata and other large cakes are more common in Sicily compared to the plated desserts of New York.
- Met up with Cousin, had amazing gelato (white chocolate and cassata, so, so, so good.
from Italian, literally 'little case'.
More definitions of cassataDefinition of cassata in:
- The British & World English dictionary