- A cassette of audiotape or videotape.More example sentences
- Just as computers killed the typewriter, the CD retired the cassette tape and copiers wiped out carbon paper, the quality and convenience of digital cameras is taking away the need - and the want - for film.
- He says the roar was originally on a 78 record, then transferred on to a cassette tape, then a compact disc and is now stored as a digital computer sound.
- By the 1970s the high-fidelity cassette tape had arrived; then, in the 1980s, the digital compact disc took over.
More definitions of cassette tapeDefinition of cassette tape in:
- The British & World English dictionary