- Friday as a day when office workers are allowed to dress more casually than usual.More example sentences
- I had been wearing the usual casual Friday clothes, jeans and a sweater with the Tigers logo on the front, and I looked exhausted.
- Every day has become casual Friday, but there's no need to compromise style.
- They arrive early and stay late and glare reproachfully at anyone who leaves anywhere near on time. They take everything so seriously and wear suits even on slightly casual Friday.
More definitions of casual FridayDefinition of casual Friday in:
- The British & World English dictionary