- another term for poultice.More example sentences
- Pliny says, in so many words, that the cerates and cataplasms, plasters, collyria, and antidotes, so abundant in his time, as in more recent days, were mere tricks to make money.
- Some cataplasms were composed of barley flour in the form of paste after being well warmed.
- The thin aqueous cataplasm retains a moisture-protecting effect on the skin and provides comfortable feeling in its use.
More definitions of cataplasmDefinition of cataplasm in:
- The British & World English dictionary