Unambiguously explicit and direct: a categorical assurance
More example sentences
- So the Northern Territorians can take that as an absolute, categorical assurance.
- He wrote to Mr Southcombe last month to ask for a categorical assurance that the youngsters would not suffer any long-term health effects.
- My defense in this case will not be technical or legalistic: it will be categorical and absolute.
- Example sentences
- Can you give a categoric assurance to the House that pipelines carrying that level of untreated gas are safe?
- The comparative newness of the contaminated land regime and the complexity involved in the process means local authorities are not in a position to give a categoric view or opinion.
- That was the question which seemed to linger despite Livingston's categoric assertion that David Hay's appointment as head coach, confirmed before the game, would not entail team selection duties.
Words that rhyme with categoricalahistorical, allegorical, historical, metaphorical, oratorical, phantasmagorical, rhetorical
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.