Definition of celosia in English:
A plant of a genus that includes cockscomb.
- Genus Celosia, family Amarantaceae
- Colourful petunias, vincas, celosias, dahlias and so on offer a feast to the eyes.
- Skip dwarf bedding plants; you need celosias 20-to 40-inches tall for dramatic vertical accent in arrangements.
- Replace fading cool-season annuals with heat lovers like celosias, dahlias, marigolds, petunias, salvias, and verbenas.
Definition of celosia in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.