- A person who is one hundred or more years old.More example sentences
- Written by three experts who drew on the experiences of hundreds of centenarians, The Okinawa Program was published in 2001.
- Kunkel and Perls believe that additional genetic analyses of nonagenarians and centenarians will lead to the identification of a few genes that confer longevity in humans.
- Most Americans think of Okinawa for military bases, but it's got the highest concentration of healthy old people in the world and the highest concentration of centenarians, most of them women.
More definitions of centenarianDefinition of centenarian in:
- The British & World English dictionary