- 1Placed or situated in the center.More example sentences
- He had nothing to offer on whether the Selectric balls duplicated the superscripts found on Word, or whether the Selectric balls could produce proportional fonts, kerning, or centered titles.
- I've climbed extensively with both offset and centered monopoints, and the difference isn't readily noticeable - both work equally well.
- And it is literally impossible that on three separate memos, the typist managed to perfectly line up centered text exactly the way Microsoft Word would.
- 3chiefly US (Of a person) well balanced and confident or serene.More example sentences
- You tend to be moody but need to come from a centred and balanced space to deal with finances and business opportunities.
- So there's a thought - you could use the visualised image as a gateway back into memory or just a gateway into a centred, balanced or evocative mental space.
- I feel centred and strong, and it's a lovely feeling.
- More example sentences
- For example, her lovely graphic up above there is supposed to be centered, and I bet if I were a more advanced web designer I'm sure I could ensure its centeredness, but I've tried mightily and it's just not sitting still.
- It has pairs of large moody mandalas on each wall that loom and seem to spin, exuding a strong energy that creates an extraordinary zone of centeredness, stillness and power.
- Faith brings you stability, centeredness, calmness and love.
More definitions of centeredDefinition of centered in:
- The British & World English dictionary