- Central American adjective& noun
- Example sentences
- The Central American countries turn out two million tons of sugar annually, more than the U.S. is currently importing.
- President Bush signed a hard-fought free trade pact with five Central American nations and the Dominican Republic on Tuesday.
- Most manufacturing is light assembly and food processing, geared to the domestic, U.S., and Central American markets.
Definition of Central America in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.