- A system for warming a building by heating water or air in one place and circulating it through pipes and radiators or vents.More example sentences
- My property is a one bedroom flat with 5 radiators, gas central heating and a gas cooker.
- Gas-fired central heating and a video intercom system are included in each apartment.
- A mother hit boiling point after going more than six weeks without hot water or central heating.
More definitions of central heatingDefinition of central heating in:
- The British & World English dictionary