- A prepackaged food item similar in shape to a candy bar, made of breakfast cereal and, typically, fruit.More example sentences
- Main meals are either started or concluded with a cereal bar, depending on how greedy I feel.
- The fattiest cereal bars had 18.2 g of fat compared with 0.5 g in the least fatty.
- A cereal bar or sandwich offers a more sustained release of energy than a sugary drink or snack.
More definitions of cereal barDefinition of cereal bar in:
- The British & World English dictionary