- The normal tendency for one side of the brain to control particular functions, such as handedness and speech.More example sentences
- Significantly, in the handedness-discordant twin pairs, 7 of the 13 LH twins developed right cerebral dominance.
- Following the early studies in cerebral dominance, these researchers and many others continued to expand the research frontier in stuttering, turning to investigations of that included.
- Cowritten with Albert M. Galaburda, it presents his bold theory of left-handedness and brain development, exploring as no other current study has done the biology behind cerebral dominance or the specialization of the left and right sides of the brain for different functions.
More definitions of cerebral dominanceDefinition of cerebral dominance in:
- The British & World English dictionary