- Clear watery fluid that fills the space between the arachnoid membrane and the pia mater.More example sentences
- Diagnosis is made by culturing the blood, cerebrospinal fluid, urine and fluid from eyes, nose and mucous membranes.
- The ventricles each contain a choroid plexus that secretes cerebrospinal fluid.
- Cultures of blood, cerebrospinal fluid, and lung tissue taken at autopsy were negative for Nocardia and other organisms.
More definitions of cerebrospinal fluidDefinition of cerebrospinal fluid in:
- The British & World English dictionary