- A bright or deep red color: a shade of vivid cerise [as modifier]: a bright cerise suitMore example sentences
- This year, the cerise and magenta pelagoniums I bought have all turned out to be bright red and wrecked my colour scheme (which was to have been plum, purple, cream and cerise / magenta).
- The Hat Box collection at Debenhams in Davygate starts at £15 too, with a selection of classic straw styles in a rainbow of colours from cerise to cream.
- Then there is the resumption of the Lissadell and Texas Downs stations, which are these pieces at the bottom in pinkish colour, cerise.
mid 19th century: from French, literally 'cherry'.
More definitions of ceriseDefinition of cerise in:
- The British & World English dictionary