- Of or relating to modeling in wax.More example sentences
- Bologna stood out in the ceroplastic reproduction of full figures or single parts of the human body.
- A school of ceroplastic wax modelers flourished at La Specola from 1775 to 1895.
- Of primary importance is the ceroplastic workshop, specialised in the making of wax models of human and comparative anatomy and of botanical specimens which still today describe our admiration for their fidelity and aesthetic taste.
More definitions of ceroplasticDefinition of ceroplastic in:
- The British & World English dictionary