- The customer then receives a certificate attesting to the fact that its material has been shredded.
- In fact a certificate of authenticity written on the letterhead of the construction company has been revoked.
- Officials from the National Police Administration told them that, in the absence of any such documentation, a certificate to attest to their statelessness was necessary.
- If the White Paper becomes legislation, paper certificates for births, marriages and deaths will be replaced in a few years by a central computerised database.
- The authors used data from police records, birth certificates, and certificates of fetal death from Utah between 1992 and 1999.
- Ever wanted to obtain a copy of a certificate of a birth, death or marriage?
- Eight women completed the course and received their certificates of achievement having reached the necessary standard.
- Jerry Lodge, a member of the board of management of PCAP, presented each of those who had attended the courses with certificates of achievements.
- Training course certificates can be collected during the evening.
- A share certificate documenting payment and ownership such as we know today was not issued but was instead entered in the company's share register.
- One closes it with a taste of metal and a smell of paper, and a sense of that difference: between the machinery of production and the share certificates of ownership.
- The transfer agent will have a record of the name of the person on the stock certificate; ownership can then be transferred to your name.
- What the FAA has told us is that we would be permitted to use our ‘existing fleet’ of tow planes, for the life of those aircraft, provided that they were certificated as Experimental Light-Sport Aircraft.
- The International Organization for Standardization provides standards against which organisations or functions may be certificated by accredited auditors.
- Matters are further complicated by the SWRA apparently representing itself to the Certificating Officer as an associated body, the SW Provincial Employers Organisation, which is indeed certificated.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'certification, attestation'): from French certificat or medieval Latin certificatum, from certificare (see certify).
Words that rhyme with certificatepontificate pontificate
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.