- A member of an officially accredited professional body of accountants.More example sentences
- From the previous commentary: ‘The AICPA is chartered to further accountancy and to benefit certified public accountants, not non-CPAs.’
- Buyers included lawyers, sales organizations, certified public accountants, Realtors, sales training organizations, insurance companies, a food brokerage and financial planners.
- Dasburg is an attorney who has never practiced law and an accountant who worked only briefly as a certified public accountant.
More definitions of certified public accountantDefinition of certified public accountant in:
- The British & World English dictionary