- Cheese made with goat’s milk.More example sentences
- Or you could turn it into a quick starter by adding slices of mozzarella or crumbled chèvre and some toasted pine nuts.
- If you're not a fan of chèvre (goat's cheese), you can replace it with almost any crumbly cheese.
- It also features an array of Vermont cheeses - from cheddar to chèvre, arguably the finest outside Europe.
French, literally 'goat, she-goat', from Latin capra.
More definitions of chèvreDefinition of chèvre in:
- The British & World English dictionary