- A large cog carrying the chain on a bicycle, which is attached to the crank.More example sentences
- I constantly mix and match all kinds of different cranks and chainrings on my four road bikes, two of which are Shimano 9-speed and two of which are Campy 10-speed, and I have never had any problems.
- Most interesting is its use of Airo Instrumental 61 gram (for the pair) carbon fiber chainrings on the drivetrain!
- On leg length, High Sierra Cycle Center makes custom cranks with the chainrings offset as well as pedals, one of which is dropped relative to the spindle and the other is raised.
More definitions of chainringDefinition of chainring in:
- The British & World English dictionary