- A bowl kept in a bedroom and used as a toilet, especially at night.More example sentences
- For that, a prisoner would get a bed for the night, a chamber pot and a simple meal such as tinned soup and bangers and mash.
- The toilet was inoperable, and there was a chamber pot in the bathroom, making Vivienne feel as if she were in the last century.
- And thus Druidically robed, bearing my chamber pot before me like some sacramental offering to the Muse, I gingerly descended the ladder to face my morning ablutions and whatever inspiration the new day might bring.
More definitions of chamber potDefinition of chamber pot in:
- The British & World English dictionary