- A credit card for use with an account that must be paid when a statement is issued.More example sentences
- It seems the department store consumer, armed with a charge card and a credit card, and the supermarket shopper, pushing a trolley of cut-price clothes, Chardonnay and spicy poppadoms, has made the UK the world's leading economy.
- At our bank, you can get an e-mail message when you reach the credit limit on your charge card.
- For example, it may be useful to have a credit card or charge card dedicated to expenditure on motor fuel.
More definitions of charge cardDefinition of charge card in:
- The British & World English dictionary