- The operation of changing every particle into its antiparticle.More example sentences
- CPT is the combined discrete symmetry consisting of interchanging particles and antiparticles (C, or charge conjugation), reflection in space (P, or parity), and reversal of the direction of time (T, or time reversal).
- The laws of charge conjugation and parity are part of the CPT theorem, where the T is for time.
- We examine the broken charge conjugation symmetry model in detail, and conclude that this model is unsuitable for a quantitative fitting of the experimental absorption spectrum.
More definitions of charge conjugationDefinition of charge conjugation in:
- The British & World English dictionary