- A soft, silky dress fabric.More example sentences
- He mixed casual style with elegant material - parachute pants of silk crepe satin or a blazer of ivory silk charmeuse - to create looks that work for both day and night.
- For a luxurious look, choose a satin or charmeuse lining and underline it with flannel.
- The chocolate becomes the gourmet's equivalent of charmeuse.
early 20th century: from French, feminine of charmeur 'charmer', from charmer 'to charm'.
More definitions of charmeuseDefinition of charmeuse in:
- The British & World English dictionary